WARNING/AVISO

WARNING/AVISO

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT FOR ADULT GAY MEN. IF THAT'S NOT YOU, LEAVE NOW.

For entertainment purposes only: do not attempt these sexual activities at home without professional supervision.

videos on demand

see it now, bust a nut

2009-12-21

Got Beer?




Excerpt from Bareback City:

Blake was a handsome smooth talking guy about 30, well build, with dark hair, sparkling brown eyes, a deep tan, and sun ruddy skin. He was wearing a Ranger’s short sleeve tan shirt and matching pants. He carried a hand gun and a pair of hand cuffs hung from the back of his belt. He unzipped his pants and dug out a large uncut penis and aimed at the urinal and cut loose with a large stream of golden piss. He sighed as he released his load. I’d manager to get my semi-hard cock out of my tight jeans and was still trying to piss before I started to get harder, but it was too late. I already started to get hard.

Continued after the jump . . .



Ranger Blake looked over at my cock and noticed I was getting hard.

“I have a hard time pissing when I get hard too. Just relax and it will go down or better still…” then without hesitation he reached over and grabbed my semi-hard cock.

“My you’ve got a nice hunk of meat there, buddy. Ya want me to jack it off for you? There’s no dishonor in helping a buddy ‘get off.’ Blake said as he was still pissing in the trough.

Here I thought I was going to make a pass at him, but instead he was hanging on to my hard cock. He finally stopped pissing and shook it a few times then squeezed down the last few drops of piss from his long foreskin. I reached over and touched his cock as it started to get hard.

“Wait a minute. Why don’t we go into one of the booths. I don’t want us too be interrupted while we have some fun.”

I nodded and went into the nearest booth by the urinal. When we were inside we shut and locked the door. I set on the toilet seat as Blake faced me. He unbuckled his gun belt and hung it on the wall hook, then unbuttoned the top of his pants while I pulled them down to his knees. He was wearing a jock strap but no underwear. It’s better protection for your balls when you’re ridding a horse. I took a whiff of his musky piss stained jock strap. He pulled his cock and balls from beneath the strap. His uncut cock was getting firm and the foreskin was gradually pulling back over the cockhead. A light indication of sweat, piss, and smegma scented from his nine inch cock.

I placed my tongue under the foreskin to experience his manly taste. His cock kept getting harder and before long it was full length. His cock was not only thick and long but it leaned slightly to the left. Small drops of clear liquids began forming at his piss slot. I positioned my mouth over his cock and ran my tongue around the sensitive glands. He placed his hand to the back of my head and gently pulled me down on his hard cock. It was too thick for me to go very far down on him, but I continued trying. I caressed his low hanging balls in one hand and guided his cock deeper into my mouth. . . .

Read the rest of the story here.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on these. I love the cowboy, he is truly HOT.
Ray

Anonymous said...

Hot!!! Especially the cowboy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails